About this blog

// Updated on Mar 2017 //

I'm not very good at writing, and have never been the best at describing things. I always prefer visuals over words. But anyway, I feel like it's due time that I write an about page for this blog, that I have now rebranded to my own personal name (a shortened version of it that is). Things have changed since the beginning of my blogging journey and I feel like it deserves some words.

I started this blog in 2009 as a space to share my love for art, design, photography and music. I spend time on the internet A LOT and it would be such a waste not to share my favourite findings from how-many-ever-hours I spent browsing the internet. 

As time goes by however, you could see that my blog focus has changed too. These days I post less about other people's works and share more personal moments and travels. I am still online. A lot. But life happens. Technology keeps changing (read: smartphone). Priorities shifted. I think my taste has changed too. This blog has grown up with me as I get older, let's just put it that way. 

I'd still like to keep the option open for any possibilities though. I like the idea of having this space as my creative outlet to share with the world. 
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on" - Albert Einstein
If you manage to read this to the end, I hope you'll stick around and keep in touch here and/or my other social channels. Thanks for reading.

Much love,
Laura 

My side project: QoQo
Often on Instagram: @lauratj
Not so often on Twitter: @lauratj
Contact: laura (dot) tjitradjaja (at) gmail (dot) com

Comments

  1. i've always loved your site — i'm excited to follow along, no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Shoko you're a sweetheart! I love yours too!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment