Wood & Cotton






Hi all, I'm excited to finally introduce you to my new online home and lifestyle store Wood & Cotton. I have been preparing this project for God knows how long, kept changing and switching ideas about what I want to do with this, the concept, even my brand name and so on - long story short (with a lot of procrastination), I am glad to finally have it up and running live.

In time with Christmas preparation, I want to start a little Christmas shopping gift guide on my blog and take this opportunity to announce my little shameless promotion to Wood & Cotton as gift guide number one. 

As the name states, most of our products are made out of our favourite materials, wood and cotton. I've always been a fan of simplicity and minimalism, so this also is the core essence of Wood & Cotton. I'd like to describe it as an online store that sells simple homeware and lifestyle goods that spark joy.

Check out our shop here either for yourself or loved ones, and follow us on instagram @woodandcotton and facebook.com/woodandcottonhome for updates and inspirations.

P.S. I'm having free shipping offer running now until 29 Nov 2015 midnight AEDT.

Thanks for your support! 

Comments

  1. Bookmarks has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-sunday-drive_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment